J.C Homes and Steel (Pvt) Ltd a wholly owned and leading
Zimbabwean firm registered in 2014 specializing in Engineering,
Procurement and Construction management (EPCM)
EPCM stands for Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
Management and is a prominent form of contracting agreement in the
construction industry. The engineering and construction contractor
will carry out the detailed engineering design of the project, procure
all the equipment and materials necessary, and then construct to
deliver a functioning facility or asset to their clients.
•Our in-house team delivers smart, responsive, end-to-end
engineering, procurement, and construction solutions for small to
medium-sized process plants and systems, including project
management, permitting, and estimating. Since many of our
projects call on our complete EPCM capabilities, we are able to
keep costs—and risks—low. Better yet, we're able to gain a holistic
view of your project, considering overall facility performance with
every service we deliver.
We are dedicated to the improvement of the built and
natural environment, in the process creating enduring value
for our clients, shareholders, employees and the community.
• We believe in the entrepreneurial spirit –organizing,
managing, and assuming the risk of running a business.
• We believe in integrity –being conscientious, consistent and
• We believe in agility – being smart, quick and resourceful.
• We believe in excellence – being consistently superior.
• And we believe in openness — being accessible, receptive
• Our core values are accountability, innovation, dedication