Job vacancy Language Translator/Tutor in Harare
13 Feb, 2018
Lingua Inc is a private language interpretation and translation service provider which also offers foreign language courses. We have an outstanding record of achievement when it comes to providing language translation and tutoring services in a variety of languages including French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian languages.
We are seeking experienced language translators/tutors who enjoy working with motivated students and clients at all levels for informal conversation, formal study, travel and business purposes.
If you are qualified and proficient in RUSSIAN, ARABIC, SPANISH AND ITALIAN languages; send your resume to: Simba Mabika: firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Excellent command of the target language, including reading, writing, conversation, business vocabulary and cultural understanding
- * A tertiary language qualification, preferably a bachelor degree
- * A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively
- * Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised
- * Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
- * Prior teaching experience is an added advantage.
- * Facilitate communication between two parties from English to either Russian, Italian, Arabic or Spanish Language.
- * Teach small groups of 4-10 people for two-hour sessions, in addition to some one-on-one tutoring
- * Teach general language skills in reading, writing, listening and speaking, as well as for specific contexts (eg travel, business)
- * Liaise with program director to develop tailored programs
- * Interact positively with clients to promote a fun, friendly and creative learning environment
- * Educate clients on cultural norms and practices for their country of interest
Share this job offer
12th Floor Joina City building; Harare CBD, Harare
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
See all jobs