To ensure the accurate and timely preparation of management accounts, the effective operation and
development of management systems for all accounting functions, particularly those relating to purchase
ledger, sales ledger, payroll, cash and banking, nominal ledger and stock control.
To plan and prepare financial management documents, including financial plans, budgets and forecasts.
• To manage and oversee the preparation of all statutory returns and the management of company
Job Offer Financial Director in Harare
Job TitleFinancial Director
- Proven experience in direct management andsupervision of a finance team.
- • Proven experience of budget preparation, setting
- and monitoring and financial forecasting.
- • Proven experience of preparing and presenting financial and management accounts, reports
- and data.
- • Experience of liaising with auditors, business advisers and board members.
- • Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA,
- ACA or CIPFA level.
- • Good working knowledge of current accounting
- software systems.
- • Knowledge of management systems for all
- accounting functions including purchase ledger,
- sales ledger, payroll, cash and banking, nominal ledger and stock.
- • Excellent communication; both oral and written
- and excellent interpersonal skills.
- • Proven report writing skills.
- • Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- • Proven ability to liaise with statutory agencies
- Financial Management – Effective management and control of all capital and revenue budgets and effective
- management and control of the Management and Administration, Finance, Presented and Produced resources
- and budgets.
- • To lead on the financial aspects of any strategic projects aimed at achieving growth of the organisation.
- To plan implement and develop the Finance Team operating procedures.
- • To lead and initiate liaison with auditors, business advisers and funding partners.
- Promote and adhere to the organisation’s culture and values.
- • To be aware of, adhere to, and implement any legislative requirements consistent with overall duties of this
- post, with particular regard to Health and Safety policies and procedures, D
- • Monitor and control the quality and cost-effectiveness of services provided by the department to ensure high standards and value for money.•
- Share ownership
- Profit sharing
22 Phillipi circle Sunningdale 1, Harare, Harare
Browse All Jobs