Receptionist, as the first point of contact for our firm, our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. He or she will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business and coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as the Receptionist, one will have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Same should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multi-tasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Job Offer Receptionist/Secretary in Kwekwe
- Self - starter who can work within minimum supervision
- Diploma in secretarial studies
- Good 5 GCE O'Level passes
- Minimum 3 years continuous service
- Computer literate
- To ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively,
- Executing all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards,
- Interesting and challenging work
- Pleasant working environment
- Prospects for personal development
Mashambazhou Complex, 7 Burke Street, Light Industrial Site, Kwekwe
Browse All Jobs