36 Broadlands Road Emerald Hill, Harare
View all 426 Jobs
Job vacancy Country Manager
04 March, 2020
An exciting opportunity to manage, develop and expand the express business, providing direction and leadership, ensuring profitable growth, satisfactory cash flow, enhance market leadership and be acknowledged as the provider of Industry leading service standards.
|Knowledge Of||All functional aspects of the business|
|Skills To||Actively monitor the market, ensuring full awareness of competitor strategies and actions.|
|Ability To||Lead and a motivate people / display exceptional leadership attributes.|
|Personality||High degree of business acumen and understanding of the external economic environment.|
|Other||Significant experience in Senior management or General management in the express / logistics / aviation industry .|
- Enable and manage the achievement of service performance that exceeds customer expectations and differentiates from the competitors.
- Liaise with key and strategically important customers at the appropriate level to ensure customer retention, development and growth of new business.
- Determine local tactical plans, aligned with regional and global strategy and market approach within overall regional and global context.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure agreed strategies and goals are communicated and effectively implemented.
- Contribute to the regional direction, ensuring that local environment factors are taken into consideration in the setting of strategies and policies.
- Plan and implement corrective actions to improve service and transit time performance whilst managing costs.
- Determine country organization structure, roles and responsibility and performance targets and goals.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional cluster and Country objectives and targets.
4 Jun, 2020
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
Unfortunately this job vacancy expired.
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs