Question for T.k Consultants

Good day,

I need assistance with a student visa application for Conestoga college in Canada. I already applied and was offered a place to go and study and have paid a deposit school fees. currently I am in South Africa and need your assistance with the process.


23 Jun, 2017

Add Your Answer

Remember! Your question/answer will be visible for public, do not post sensitive information.
We will send you a confirmation email.
Back to top