At Heritage Health Fund we are dedicated to providing all our clients with satisfactory and quality health insurance services. Through our understanding of clients' needs, your satisfaction in having a sense of security is guaranteed. Our innovative thinking continues to distinguish the quality of our services from the rest of the market. Our value for customers enables us to offer them more benefits.
At Heritage Health Fund we have a team of highly trained professinals waiting to ensure that all your health care needs are well catered for. These professionals work together, with sincerity and dedication through their understanding that we are all part of one family.
There is a standard 3 months waiting period for those individuals who have never been on medical aid. The 3 months waiting period is waivered for those crossing over from another medical aid to Heritage Health Fund. The waiting period is also waivered when there are 20 more individuals joining from a company.
Heritage Health Fund can assure you the following:-
- No Co payments or Shortfalls with AHFoZ service providers
- Personalised and Professional Service available 24hrs a day, 365 days a year
- Dedicated Account Executives who will attend to your Company’s requests and issues
- Funeral Benefit to assist during the time of loss of life
- Bereavement Plan – we will waiver 3months medical aid premiums during the time we know you are bereaving loss of life
- Preventive Benefit – Prevention is better than cure so you have access to test such Prostate Cancer or Breast Cancer at selected service providers at arranged times
- We can add your preferred doctor or clinic to our list at no additional cost-we simply approach them so we can add them to our service providers for you to continue benefiting from their service
Our focus is service and promotion of wellness. Our aim is to provide a broad access to quality healthcare for our clients.
I have a quotation which I received from the doctor which needs your approval. The problem is that I'm based in Bulawayo, so how do I get your approval before the treatment proceeds? Where are your offices in Bulawayo?